Looking for a place to feel inspired and challenged? Like to share a smile or a laugh? Interested in becoming more familiar with Canadian writers who have a Christian worldview? We are writers who live in different parts of Canada, see life from a variety of perspectives, and write in a number of genres. We share the goal of wanting to entertain and inspire you to be all you can be with God's help.
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I couldn't resist that as a title. I love it when we get new words added to our dictionary. I love especially the word 'blogosphere....
-
For the last month, I've been so busy just "doing" that I've had virtually no time for reflecting, thinking, or, alas, wri...
-
Did you know that the average age for a NY Times bestselling author is 50? At age 85, Agatha Christie had a best selling mystery, and recent...
-
For those of you who have been have read some of my background information you already know that I am a former elementary school teacher, D...
-
You may have heard of human trafficking on the news. In essence, it’s modern day slavery. It affects mostly women and children who are exp...
-
A day without laughter is a wasted one, they say. Read this, and you won’t waste today. My friend Karla* and her husband lived in the countr...
-
(See Blog Post from Feb 9, 2010 for Part 1) Appalling ignorance best describes my level of preparation the first time I called a Crisis Line...
-
There are so many things going on right now, I am not sure where to start. It is Friday. I have to post a blog tonight to appear fir...
-
Recently, I have been giving a lot of thought to hearing from God. As Christian writers do we hear from God? Does He whisper in your ear and...
-
This article first appeared in Dramascene newsletter in March 2008. Should humor onstage be reserved for children's plays? After all cu...
3 comments:
"Faith Like Potatoes" is a great heartwarming, faith inspiring story; I saw the movie several years ago.
Thanks for sharing it Ed. I'm delighted to be reminded of Angus Buchan and his amazing story of God's marvellous interventions.
Thanks, Peter, for your encouraging comments.
You're welcome, Ed.
I've received much encouragement from your writings these past years, and wish you continued blessing and fruitful success.
Post a Comment