Looking for a place to feel inspired and challenged? Like to share a smile or a laugh? Interested in becoming more familiar with Canadian writers who have a Christian worldview? We are writers who live in different parts of Canada, see life from a variety of perspectives, and write in a number of genres. We share the goal of wanting to entertain and inspire you to be all you can be with God's help.
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The term reframing can be defined as putting a picture in a new frame. What if that picture is an event or circumstance in our...
-
E ver since creation, two corresponding questions have risen, set, and risen again. Like the sun and moon, they loom large on the hori...
-
I like my cat, Grace. A lot. But our previously untested relationship hit the wall a few months ago, starting the evening I brought home...
-
This past week has been an exciting one as I distributed copies of my first picture book, Harry’s Trees, to my family. The book star...
-
Last week’s shopping trip left me feeling elated and deeply satisfied. Now if you know me that is quite a statement! Unlike many wom...
-
This week, Glen and I have been involved in a unique evangelism initiative with our denomination at Old Orchard Beach, Maine. The major...
-
They are the bane of my existence but I can’t ignore them any longer. The twelve large rose bushes that create a private hedge around my ...
-
I saw a stunning painting a while ago. It was done by James Christensen, a man whose work reflects a lot of religious themes, but I think th...
-
Kathleen's blog post got me thinking about the books that have had the most significant influence on my life. I have not structured ...
-
Have you ever considered the creative power of words? Words change the world. They bring order out of Foster farm, Durham, ON chaos. Wo...
3 comments:
"Faith Like Potatoes" is a great heartwarming, faith inspiring story; I saw the movie several years ago.
Thanks for sharing it Ed. I'm delighted to be reminded of Angus Buchan and his amazing story of God's marvellous interventions.
Thanks, Peter, for your encouraging comments.
You're welcome, Ed.
I've received much encouragement from your writings these past years, and wish you continued blessing and fruitful success.
Post a Comment