- The one of the right, the soft sweetness got me.
- I like the one of the left because it is a happy moment.
- The one on the right. I think reunions are very emotional and stressful. The outcomes may end in joy, but I the first few moments are breath taking.
- I like the one on the left with the little girl running to her mom.
- At first I thought the left and then thought the right because this a book about your daughter’s journey as well as your own. The left image then became too stereotypical.
- Definitely the one on the left, which for me shows a joyful reunion.
|Reunion Day 1999, I'm smiling (in the middle) but my heart was breaking.|
Sarah is the blond standing beside me. The brunette is my daughter Lana,
the tall guy in back is Sarah's husband, and the little blond guy in front is my youngest, Rob.
|All my children together, some of my grandchildren, including Sarah's first baby sitting on my mother's lap in the front row.|