Dead Soldiers.
Our Freedom.
Remember
and be grateful.
Looking for a place to feel inspired and challenged? Like to share a smile or a laugh? Interested in becoming more familiar with Canadian writers who have a Christian worldview? We are writers who live in different parts of Canada, see life from a variety of perspectives, and write in a number of genres. We share the goal of wanting to entertain and inspire you to be all you can be with God's help.
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
God made humans in His own image. This is one of the great truths in Scripture, and many have debated what it means. As writers, we som...
-
No doubt about it – winter’s past and spring has sprung. We waited long and hard. . . endured – put up with it, because we had no option. A...
-
Our coordinator suggested that in our April posts on this blog site we might “write a post about who we are and what we write. . . . [and w...
-
I am a teacher and I live in British Columbia. If you follow the news, you may know that BC teachers have been in contract disputes with the...
-
by Glynis M. Belec Last week I attended two funerals. One was for a respected gentleman from our church; a lovely 89 year o...
-
Psalm 33 (Verses 6-9) By the word of the L ORD the heavens were made, their starry host by the breath of his mouth. He gat...
-
There are so many things going on right now, I am not sure where to start. It is Friday. I have to post a blog tonight to appear fir...
-
When writing non-fiction, it’s always helpful to use quotes that not only inform but touch the reader’s heart. In writing the stories of...
-
By Rev. Dr. Ed & Janice Hird -an article published in the Light Magazine Many Canadians associate Laura Secord with deliciou...
-
I've been writing professionally for most of my adult life. My first novel, THE JOSIAH FILES was published twenty years ago by Thom...

1 comment:
Marian, what can one say? What can I say in fewer words than your terse lines themselves?
Thank you, you've spoken volumes!
Post a Comment