Looking for a place to feel inspired and challenged? Like to share a smile or a laugh? Interested in becoming more familiar with Canadian writers who have a Christian worldview? We are writers who live in different parts of Canada, see life from a variety of perspectives, and write in a number of genres. We share the goal of wanting to entertain and inspire you to be all you can be with God's help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I couldn't resist that as a title. I love it when we get new words added to our dictionary. I love especially the word 'blogosphere....
-
For the last month, I've been so busy just "doing" that I've had virtually no time for reflecting, thinking, or, alas, wri...
-
A phrase I do not remember hearing frequently, has surpized me in the last three days, at least twice, in totally unrelated con...
-
Did you know that the average age for a NY Times bestselling author is 50? At age 85, Agatha Christie had a best selling mystery, and recent...
-
(See Blog Post from Feb 9, 2010 for Part 1) Appalling ignorance best describes my level of preparation the first time I called a Crisis Line...
-
For those of you who have been have read some of my background information you already know that I am a former elementary school teacher, D...
-
A day without laughter is a wasted one, they say. Read this, and you won’t waste today. My friend Karla* and her husband lived in the countr...
-
By Rev. Dr. Ed & Janice Hird -an article published in the Light Magazine Many Canadians associate Laura Secord with deliciou...
-
In order to feel “fulfilled” I know that I must write. Reading is great and I really do love it. But, it doesn’t offer the same release. Gar...
-
Hi All! Last month I indicated that I was starting out on an adventure to host a film festival at our church. I asked God for a boatload of...
1 comment:
Thank you Ed, for sharing these reflections about your North Shore interdenominational prayer fellowship. It's so true that mutual respect and caring concern, with prayer, are valuable --even essential for spiritual unity and a credible expression of Christian faith. ~~+~~
Post a Comment