Looking for a place to feel inspired and challenged? Like to share a smile or a laugh? Interested in becoming more familiar with Canadian writers who have a Christian worldview? We are writers who live in different parts of Canada, see life from a variety of perspectives, and write in a number of genres. We share the goal of wanting to entertain and inspire you to be all you can be with God's help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Our family hadn’t been long in Canada before I became aware of Canadian hockey great, Bobby Orr. He was in his mid-twenties then and fl...
-
Many of us who peruse this blog love stories (whether those stories be told in novels, playhouses or movie theatres.) Many of us here als...
-
Often, when thoughts meander, my mind lights on this favourite verse. For this God is our God forever and ever; He will be our guide [e...
-
A Meditation on Genesis 1 The old debate about the biblical story of creation (in the first chapter of Genesis) still breaks out occasio...
-
In our new reality of feedback on newspaper articles and comments on blogs, we all welcome interaction — or do we? I have, in the last while...
-
About two weeks before Christmas I got a valentine from an admirer — a thirteen-year-old girl. I was delighted. You might even say I wa...
-
God made humans in His own image. This is one of the great truths in Scripture, and many have debated what it means. As writers, we som...
-
Ecclesiastes 11:1 says, “Cast your bread upon the waters, for you will find it after many days”—and someone has added “well-buttered!” ...
-
Sometimes I find myself wondering if my writing really matters. Did God really call me to this task or was it simple vanity? And then someon...
-
Readers may recall that Facebook’s CEO Mark Zuckerberg promised German Chancellor Angela Merkel he would do something about Facebook group...
1 comment:
Thank you Ed, for sharing these reflections about your North Shore interdenominational prayer fellowship. It's so true that mutual respect and caring concern, with prayer, are valuable --even essential for spiritual unity and a credible expression of Christian faith. ~~+~~
Post a Comment