Tom Wolfe at Socrates lecture where ID theorist Steve Meyer spoke?
Things aren’t going so well for no design origin of species theories if celebs and celeb hounds are listening to other views.
Sunday Times calls Dawkins' autobiography "fatally smug".
Losing the Times is NOT good new for arch-atheist Richard Dawkins
Genome mapping shows tunafish related to fish with completely different body shape, lifestyles
Another study, linked there, shows them closer to seahorses than marlins. Maybe genetics isn;t quite what we thought.
Tom Bethell: Darwinism is a mirror image of creationism
View from a veteran writer and editor
Agnostic philosopher David Stove on the unfalsifiability of Darwinism
Part of the problem I deal with is that no argument will falsify no-design evolution theories, because they do not depend on evidence.
Origin of life: What has materialism done for you lately?
There is actually no evidence-based reason to believe in a purely natural and accidental origin of life. All current theory is a mess.
Cool animations from Stroma Studios, including how cyanide poisons cells
Shell beads found in the middle Eastdated from 42,000 years ago
Amazing.
That Cambrian rabbit takes a bow, and offers his audience an irrefutability package
They used to say that finding a rabbit fossil from half a billion years ago would disprove Darwinian evolution. Now, Darwinians say no, they could even account for that according to their theory. Enjoy!
Looking for a place to feel inspired and challenged? Like to share a smile or a laugh? Interested in becoming more familiar with Canadian writers who have a Christian worldview? We are writers who live in different parts of Canada, see life from a variety of perspectives, and write in a number of genres. We share the goal of wanting to entertain and inspire you to be all you can be with God's help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Were you raised in a home where resources were scarce and you were taught to not waste anything, but to recycle and reuse whenever possib...
-
By Linda Hall In the past few weeks, romance novels have taken a hit. Entire blogs have been devoted to the fact that Christian romance nove...
-
Charles Reaper Between 1869 and 1939, more than 100,000 children immigrated to Canada from England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales. More...
-
Jeremiah 29:11: “ For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord , “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give...
-
I prayed for three years, that my friend, Marie (not her real name) would find the right job. Shortly after I met...
-
When writing non-fiction, it’s always helpful to use quotes that not only inform but touch the reader’s heart. In writing the stories of...
-
I’m not a Scrooge. If you drive by my house you will see the Christmas swag on my front door and planters filled with decorations. I love...
-
“Mom, may I borrow your purple sweater?” “No.” “Why not? You’re not wearing it. I need something that looks good with this. You should let ...
-
When we lived at the end of a long farm lane in Grey County, Doug laboriously drove the Massey tractor drawing a snow blower after winte...
-
The “Painter of Light,” as the world knew him, died last month. Artist and author Thomas Kinkade, widely known as a devout Christian, was ...
1 comment:
I had an enjoyable and interesting -- if not rather cursory -- romp through the links, Denyse. Thanks.
Keep up the good work -- I'm sure you will! :)
Post a Comment