Looking for a place to feel inspired and challenged? Like to share a smile or a laugh? Interested in becoming more familiar with Canadian writers who have a Christian worldview? We are writers who live in different parts of Canada, see life from a variety of perspectives, and write in a number of genres. We share the goal of wanting to entertain and inspire you to be all you can be with God's help.
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I couldn't resist that as a title. I love it when we get new words added to our dictionary. I love especially the word 'blogosphere....
-
by Glynis M. Belec Last week I attended two funerals. One was for a respected gentleman from our church; a lovely 89 year o...
-
A day without laughter is a wasted one, they say. Read this, and you won’t waste today. My friend Karla* and her husband lived in the countr...
-
There are so many things going on right now, I am not sure where to start. It is Friday. I have to post a blog tonight to appear fir...
-
Lately I realized that three longstanding ‘loves’ in my life have received continuing avenues of expression , even into my wife May’s and my...
-
In the February 2014 edition of Writers Digest magazine , an ad jumped out at me, not that I will apply to the Vancouver Film Sc...
-
A red-brick building sits atop a small hill, its lines clean and true. A graceful square tower rises, affording the place some prominenc...
-
For those of you who have been have read some of my background information you already know that I am a former elementary school teacher, D...
-
You may have heard of human trafficking on the news. In essence, it’s modern day slavery. It affects mostly women and children who are exp...
-
By Rev. Dr. Ed & Janice Hird -an article published in the Light Magazine Many Canadians associate Laura Secord with deliciou...
1 comment:
Ed, this is a needful message and gives cause for pause (pun is both convenient and intentional).
I've personally been slow to learn the lesson.
Thanks for the reminder that Creator God knows best, and that a sabbath rest is His gift for body, soul and spirit.
~~+~~
Post a Comment