Looking for a place to feel inspired and challenged? Like to share a smile or a laugh? Interested in becoming more familiar with Canadian writers who have a Christian worldview? We are writers who live in different parts of Canada, see life from a variety of perspectives, and write in a number of genres. We share the goal of wanting to entertain and inspire you to be all you can be with God's help.
Sunday, December 28, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I couldn't resist that as a title. I love it when we get new words added to our dictionary. I love especially the word 'blogosphere....
-
by Glynis M. Belec Last week I attended two funerals. One was for a respected gentleman from our church; a lovely 89 year o...
-
A day without laughter is a wasted one, they say. Read this, and you won’t waste today. My friend Karla* and her husband lived in the countr...
-
There are so many things going on right now, I am not sure where to start. It is Friday. I have to post a blog tonight to appear fir...
-
I love to speak in front of an audience. It’s odd because I also consider myself an introvert by nature. But stick a micr...
-
Do you remember that verse in Romans 12 that talks about weeping with those who weep, and rejoicing with those who rejoice? What is the hard...
-
God made humans in His own image. This is one of the great truths in Scripture, and many have debated what it means. As writers, we som...
-
Modified slightly from original post-Thanksgiving article, written for P-Pep! column and published in the Southwestern Ontario newspap...
-
Lately I realized that three longstanding ‘loves’ in my life have received continuing avenues of expression , even into my wife May’s and my...
-
In the February 2014 edition of Writers Digest magazine , an ad jumped out at me, not that I will apply to the Vancouver Film Sc...
No comments:
Post a Comment