Enjoy! The best advice you will ever hear about how to be a good writer
Sales of George Orwell’s novel Nineteen Eighty Four soaring
Religious schools facing chillier climes in U.S.?
Students, relax: Abe Lincoln was considered an idiot in his day
Did you ever wonder where the term “wave of the future” originated?
What goes wrong when you don’t study geography
Avoiding student debt: Author offers sensible strategies
Nursing pays best as college degree?
Want a career in social work? Learn about and avoid pathological altruism
Should our concept of intelligence be mechanical and less human-based?
Is university just glorified technical training now?
Looking for a place to feel inspired and challenged? Like to share a smile or a laugh? Interested in becoming more familiar with Canadian writers who have a Christian worldview? We are writers who live in different parts of Canada, see life from a variety of perspectives, and write in a number of genres. We share the goal of wanting to entertain and inspire you to be all you can be with God's help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This past week has been an exciting one as I distributed copies of my first picture book, Harry’s Trees, to my family. The book star...
-
Welcome-to-my-World of writing as requested! In reflection, it seems I've been writing forever; my cat being my first audience. Give he...
-
by Linda Hall If you haven't seen the “Which Downton Abbey Character Are You?” quiz, you soon will. It’s all over Facebook. Being a...
-
By Linda Hall In the past few weeks, romance novels have taken a hit. Entire blogs have been devoted to the fact that Christian romance nove...
-
Monday began like any other day. My husband and I started out at slightly different times. I had a meeting to attend over the noon hour...
-
I sometimes think of myself as a writing chameleon because I write for two very distinct audiences. My first writing love is romantic suspe...
-
I've been writing professionally for most of my adult life. My first novel, THE JOSIAH FILES was published twenty years ago by Thom...
-
Were you raised in a home where resources were scarce and you were taught to not waste anything, but to recycle and reuse whenever possib...
-
Ted Dekker is a best-selling author known for his fast-paced, plot-twisting thrillers and fantasy novels. In every novel he works out his f...
-
by Glynis M. Belec Lest anyone think I am climbing out of a figurative closet and announcing a gender bender, so...
1 comment:
Your "New at the Best Schools ..." links offer a medley of thought-provokers. Denyse, it amazes me how you can condense your wide reading and research into these pithy, thoughtful pieces. ~~+~~
Post a Comment