Looking for a place to feel inspired and challenged? Like to share a smile or a laugh? Interested in becoming more familiar with Canadian writers who have a Christian worldview? We are writers who live in different parts of Canada, see life from a variety of perspectives, and write in a number of genres. We share the goal of wanting to entertain and inspire you to be all you can be with God's help.
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
By Rev. Dr. Ed & Janice Hird -an article for the Light Magazine ‘Healing Pioneers’ series During his lifetime, Oral Roberts was t...
-
A young man and his obviously pregnant wife arrived at Toronto’s Pearson Airport. Between them they toted hand-baggage and lugged a couple ...
-
I sometimes think of myself as a writing chameleon because I write for two very distinct audiences. My first writing love is romantic suspe...
-
I am a teacher and I live in British Columbia. If you follow the news, you may know that BC teachers have been in contract disputes with the...
-
Three years ago when I agreed to come out of early retirement to serve as a pastor, I had no idea t...
-
Ted Decker talks about his early life on the mission field in Indonesia. Friend Louise shares about her childhood in British West In...
-
By Rev. Dr. Ed & Janice Hird John Wimber came to Christ in 1963 at age 29 as a self-proclaimed chain-smoking, beer-guzzling, drug ...
-
By Rev Ed Hird Davin and Riel were perhaps our most famous Western Canadian pioneers. Louis Riel called for the creation of a new Canadian p...
-
(21 November 1922 – 15 March 2026) -an article published in the Light Magazine By Rev. Dr. Ed & Janice Hird Why would any...
-
(Peter and his sweetheart, May) Once in a while, a person comes along who reaches out in all directions to encou...
1 comment:
Ed, thanks for sharing your thoughts and enthusiasm for October Baby.
Sounds like a film with a great story deserving of a wide audience.
~~+~~
Post a Comment