Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
1. I still have two baby teeth without permanent teeth following.
2. I’ve never had wisdom teeth…I don’t believe I need them, I’m wise enough (haha)
3. I don’t mind the smell of skunk.
4. I’ve travelled to Holland four times.
5. I have a recurring nightmare where I’m trapped in a run-away elevator.
6. I’m reading the Bible for the 3rd time, and believe it to be all truth.
7. I’ve written 5 books: a health & fitness workbook, 3 devotionals, and a children’s book.
8. I’m working on a novel.
9. Like my three brothers, I have the uncanny ability to find typos everywhere.
10. I’ve been in two major car accidents.
11. I’ve never filled out my own income tax (although I’ve taught accounting at the college level).
12. I’ve worked as a personal trainer, career counsellor, professor of accounting, waitress, photocopy jockey, and door-to-door salesperson.
13. I’ve met Ron McClean in a bar in Calgary.
14. I’m a laughter junkie.
15. I looked forward to turning 30, but dreaded turning 40!
16. My husband introduced me to snowmobiling…and I like it!
17. I’ve gone skinny-dipping before (shhh, don’t tell anyone).
18. I’m not afraid of dying – I look forward to spending eternity in heaven.
19. I once wanted to have triplets. I now have two children and am quite relieved they weren’t twins!
20. I had a Keeshond dog named Kasey when I was a kid. He was afraid of water.
21. My favourite Bible verse is Philippians 4:6-7.
22. I’ve started my own blog on health & fitness.
23. I won 2nd and 3rd prize in gradeschool Science Fairs – one project was on the eyeball, the other on mould.
24. I went White Water Rafting 3 times one summer. The last time I went I got tossed from the raft (thus the reason it was the last time!)
25. I had the chicken pox, mumps and poison ivy (but not all at the same time).
Tag -- you're it! How well do you know yourself?