Carolyne Aarsen
Looking for a place to feel inspired and challenged? Like to share a smile or a laugh? Interested in becoming more familiar with Canadian writers who have a Christian worldview? We are writers who live in different parts of Canada, see life from a variety of perspectives, and write in a number of genres. We share the goal of wanting to entertain and inspire you to be all you can be with God's help.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Humility - Aarsen
Carolyne Aarsen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This past week has been an exciting one as I distributed copies of my first picture book, Harry’s Trees, to my family. The book star...
-
Welcome-to-my-World of writing as requested! In reflection, it seems I've been writing forever; my cat being my first audience. Give he...
-
by Linda Hall If you haven't seen the “Which Downton Abbey Character Are You?” quiz, you soon will. It’s all over Facebook. Being a...
-
By Linda Hall In the past few weeks, romance novels have taken a hit. Entire blogs have been devoted to the fact that Christian romance nove...
-
Ted Dekker is a best-selling author known for his fast-paced, plot-twisting thrillers and fantasy novels. In every novel he works out his f...
-
I sometimes think of myself as a writing chameleon because I write for two very distinct audiences. My first writing love is romantic suspe...
-
I've been writing professionally for most of my adult life. My first novel, THE JOSIAH FILES was published twenty years ago by Thom...
-
Were you raised in a home where resources were scarce and you were taught to not waste anything, but to recycle and reuse whenever possib...
-
Monday began like any other day. My husband and I started out at slightly different times. I had a meeting to attend over the noon hour...
-
(Peter and his sweetheart, May) Once in a while, a person comes along who reaches out in all directions to encou...
No comments:
Post a Comment