I missed my May 14th spot, mostly due to my own fault, but here are some things I have posted recently that may/might/should be of interest to Christians who read:
More huffing and puffing on behalf of the flatly ridiculous anti-God crusade
In the 21st century world, ideology is dead but spirituality lives.
Cardinal Schoenborn, the Pope's anti-Darwinist point man says some pointed things on faith and science
Quantum Theory and Faith: A physicist's thoughts
New Book! The Physics of Christianity by Frank Tipler
Lighter moment: Doubtful student receives letter from God.
Looking for a place to feel inspired and challenged? Like to share a smile or a laugh? Interested in becoming more familiar with Canadian writers who have a Christian worldview? We are writers who live in different parts of Canada, see life from a variety of perspectives, and write in a number of genres. We share the goal of wanting to entertain and inspire you to be all you can be with God's help.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
By Linda Hall In the past few weeks, romance novels have taken a hit. Entire blogs have been devoted to the fact that Christian romance nove...
-
As this entry is published, it is twenty-five days until Good Friday. We are approaching the most important festival of the Church year. Som...
-
The desk in my motel room. Oops, I think I see Facebook on my screen! I have the sweetest hubby ever. Maybe he just wanted a bit of p...
-
In the introduction to Psalms 365: Develop a Life of Worship and Prayer , which will be released later this month, I make this statement, ...
-
We’ve all encountered it. We’re engrossed in a well written secular novel and suddenly the protagonist is thrown into a situation so catast...
-
Ted Decker talks about his early life on the mission field in Indonesia. Friend Louise shares about her childhood in British West In...
-
On The Word Guild general discussion forum, Darlene Oakley posed a question, “Anybody have it happen where a great idea for a book hits and...
-
Just a quick hello as I join this wonderful group of authors! A writer's life is full of surprises (some bringing joy and others causing...
-
We do it all the time, either unintentionally through speedy fingers creating typos, or we simply don't know the correct spelling o...
-
by Reverend Dr. Ed Hird Life is messy. Family is messy. Marriage is messy. Church is messy. How do we navigate through the complexitie...
No comments:
Post a Comment