Camp #2 - “Great news, you are finally retiring. You are going to love it. You will now have a new freedom and you will wonder how you ever managed to hold down a full time job. I know God has great and mighty projects waiting for you.”
- What it’s like to write a book during the week, and not until midnight and on weekends in my P.J.’s
- What it feels like to NOT have to get up early each morning.
- To be able to take vacations and long weekends whenever I want. I can’t even imagine.
- To take the time to write articles, submit stories to publishers, and linger during the beautiful summer evenings.
- Not get agitated with interrupted interruptions.
- Embrace divine moments.
- Linger with friends.
- Leisurely plant the flowers on my deck and take the time to beautify my garden.
- Be fully engaged in what God has for me in this next season of life.