Looking for a place to feel inspired and challenged? Like to share a smile or a laugh? Interested in becoming more familiar with Canadian writers who have a Christian worldview? We are writers who live in different parts of Canada, see life from a variety of perspectives, and write in a number of genres. We share the goal of wanting to entertain and inspire you to be all you can be with God's help.
Friday, March 16, 2007
reality bites
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Welcome-to-my-World of writing as requested! In reflection, it seems I've been writing forever; my cat being my first audience. Give he...
-
This past week has been an exciting one as I distributed copies of my first picture book, Harry’s Trees, to my family. The book star...
-
I sometimes think of myself as a writing chameleon because I write for two very distinct audiences. My first writing love is romantic suspe...
-
(Peter and his sweetheart, May) Once in a while, a person comes along who reaches out in all directions to encou...
-
Ted Dekker is a best-selling author known for his fast-paced, plot-twisting thrillers and fantasy novels. In every novel he works out his f...
-
You may have noticed that many of the Canadian Writers Bloggers this month have been offering (rather delightful) glimpses of their pathways...
-
Incredulous! The couple couldn’t believe their ears. A large auctioneering company was not interested in their treasures. Now in their seve...
-
This morning I’ve taken to wistful reminiscing . . . yep, again . I guess it’s a sign of my times. Numerous and varied events surrounding ...
-
My face was beet red. I slouched into my chair with a dismal sigh. Bruno, my language teacher, having not the slightest inclination to...
-
We never know how our words may impact future generations. That was certainly the case with Elizabeth Clephane, born as the youngest daught...
1 comment:
Great post, Carolyne. Thanks.
Marcia
Post a Comment