Thursday, May 17, 2018

The Power of Remembering by SUSAN HARRIS

Remember His marvellous works that He hath done; his wonders, and the judgments of His mouth; Psalm 105:5 (KJV)

Remembering delicious wontons makes me believe
God will never let me go hungry


When we remember, when we think back on what the Lord has done, we are encouraged and our faith is strengthened. May we call to mind His goodness to us and to those whom we know. May He resurrect in our memories the miracles, small and great, that we have experienced or seen in the lives of others. As we recall the times when God guided our decisions and directed our plans, or looked at His unparalled works of creation, may we be inspired inspired to trust at a level that we’ve not ventured before. As we remember we are assured that the things that have not come to pass will yet be fulfilled.

4 comments:

Carol Ford said...

Well said, Susan. I just purchased The Case for Miracles by Lee Strobel. I heard him speak last week and it was very impactful.

Susan Harris said...

Thank you Carol. It sounds like a book I’d like to read.

Peter Black said...

Thank you Susan. I enjoyed your focus and scripture verse in this short-and-sweet 'dessert.' So true. There is much enrichment and blessing in calling to mind what the Lord has done for us in our lives and for all humanity, and as revealed the glories of the natural world. ~~+~~

Susan Harris said...

Blessings to you, Peter. You are ever-faithful to reading my blogs and I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts