Here.
Join and put our icon on your desktop for encouragement and tips.
Note: The page is searchable. You can enter “contest” in the Search box at the upper right and it will show all the contests we’ve noted, many of which are annual.
Here’s a typical market tip:
Bookstores are bouncing back.
New research shows the health of brick-and-mortar retailers is good even as online mobile shopping continues to grow. FitSmallBusiness.com compiled publicly available data from Moody’s, the U.S. Department of Commerce, and Retail Dive, among others, and analyzed it.
http://cbaonline.org/retail-bounce-back/
Looking for a place to feel inspired and challenged? Like to share a smile or a laugh? Interested in becoming more familiar with Canadian writers who have a Christian worldview? We are writers who live in different parts of Canada, see life from a variety of perspectives, and write in a number of genres. We share the goal of wanting to entertain and inspire you to be all you can be with God's help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This past week has been an exciting one as I distributed copies of my first picture book, Harry’s Trees, to my family. The book star...
-
Welcome-to-my-World of writing as requested! In reflection, it seems I've been writing forever; my cat being my first audience. Give he...
-
by Linda Hall If you haven't seen the “Which Downton Abbey Character Are You?” quiz, you soon will. It’s all over Facebook. Being a...
-
Ted Dekker is a best-selling author known for his fast-paced, plot-twisting thrillers and fantasy novels. In every novel he works out his f...
-
By Linda Hall In the past few weeks, romance novels have taken a hit. Entire blogs have been devoted to the fact that Christian romance nove...
-
I sometimes think of myself as a writing chameleon because I write for two very distinct audiences. My first writing love is romantic suspe...
-
I've been writing professionally for most of my adult life. My first novel, THE JOSIAH FILES was published twenty years ago by Thom...
-
Were you raised in a home where resources were scarce and you were taught to not waste anything, but to recycle and reuse whenever possib...
-
Monday began like any other day. My husband and I started out at slightly different times. I had a meeting to attend over the noon hour...
-
(Peter and his sweetheart, May) Once in a while, a person comes along who reaches out in all directions to encou...
2 comments:
That bounce-back is both interesting and heartening. Your Ottawa group surely is forging ahead. Thank you Denyse. ~~+~~
Post a Comment