Looking for a place to feel inspired and challenged? Like to share a smile or a laugh? Interested in becoming more familiar with Canadian writers who have a Christian worldview? We are writers who live in different parts of Canada, see life from a variety of perspectives, and write in a number of genres. We share the goal of wanting to entertain and inspire you to be all you can be with God's help.
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
The Power of Perseverance -HIRD
Labels:
Andrew Murray,
breakthrough,
Christmas,
corrupt,
cross,
discouragement,
faithful,
giving over,
giving up,
God,
Jesus,
judge,
Lord's Prayer,
perseverance,
prayer,
surrender,
TWG,
widow,
Winston Churchill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
When I slump in my chair and search for a television show conducive to relaxing, one that doesn’t leave my soul disturbed or my mind burde...
-
A Meditation on Genesis 1 The old debate about the biblical story of creation (in the first chapter of Genesis) still breaks out occasio...
-
We’re fast approaching the threshold of completing the third quarter of the year, and what changes 2009 so far has brought to many of our li...
-
I have a confession to make. Recently, I threw out three boxes worth of my kids’ Sunday School crafts. I felt heartless and vaguely evil. ...
-
-an article published in the Light Magazine “Healing Pioneers” Series By Rev. Dr. Ed & Janice Hird From 1917 until 1919, Sa...
-
I wonder sometimes at the darkness Helen Keller experienced before Anne Sullivan succeeded in breaking through the barrier with language, fi...
-
by the Rev. Ed Hird One year ago, on May 1st, I sensed that I was to once again visit every home in Maplewood and Deep Cove in North Vanco...
-
Where do I stand with my work-in-progress novel, Shelter from the Storm ? First, I started with longhand, writing in a three-ring spiral bin...
-
by Linda Hall If you haven't seen the “Which Downton Abbey Character Are You?” quiz, you soon will. It’s all over Facebook. Being a...
-
I recall my sense of wonder and amazement at the beautiful designs I observed as a four or five-year-old looking into a kaleidoscope for th...
2 comments:
Thank you for your timely encouragement to always pray and not give up, Ed.
I'm glad you're now able to put up your own posts here. One frustration less -- cause for praise and a smile. :)
~~+~~
Thanks so much, Peter. You are always an encouragement to me.
Post a Comment