Looking for a place to feel inspired and challenged? Like to share a smile or a laugh? Interested in becoming more familiar with Canadian writers who have a Christian worldview? We are writers who live in different parts of Canada, see life from a variety of perspectives, and write in a number of genres. We share the goal of wanting to entertain and inspire you to be all you can be with God's help.
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Board games often include a miniature replica of an hourglass. It is used to time a player’s turn. The timer is set in the mid...
-
I enjoy Fall beauty in nature and the blessings of everyday and also anticipate the Thanksgiving holiday. Autumn, for me, lends itself to ...
-
MY FATHER WITH MY BROTHERS This Christmas I am an orphan. I realized a short while ago that with the passing of my father la...
-
Did you know that the average age for a NY Times bestselling author is 50? At age 85, Agatha Christie had a best selling mystery, and recent...
-
As Glen and I were driving along in the car, we were discussing a workshop that I will be facilitating soon on my book, Mor...
-
Fall display at the Farmers' Mar ket in St. Jacob's The poem I memorized in school, when we did memory work, comes...
-
From Rachel Feltman and Matthew R. Francis at Popular Science: The main reason some physicists obsess over the beginning of the un...
-
It’s true, we’re all in the pandemic together. The definition of a world-wide epidemic is an infectious ‘something’ in many corners of...
-
Flag "National flag of Canada two by length and one by width, red containing in its center a white square the width of the flag ...
-
E ver since creation, two corresponding questions have risen, set, and risen again. Like the sun and moon, they loom large on the hori...
1 comment:
A great story of a remarkable woman.
What an inspiration B.J. is!
And what an appropriate metaphor, offering great leassons for inspiring those of us Christ-followers who are well on in our race, to finish well.
Thanks Ed.
Post a Comment