Are you familiar with the Babylon Bee, a Christian satire site?
“We noticed the trend about three years ago, but it really accelerated over the past few months,” an EPA representative told reporters. “After controlling for solar activity and weather patterns, we determined that the biggest factor is the exponential growth in Bill Nye’s self-admiration. His expansive, pretentious hubris now casts a shadow large enough to shield most of the Earth from the warming effects of the sun.”
See also: Bill Nye as “a terrible spokesman for science”
“Neil DeGrasse Tyson” Debuts At The Babylon Bee In An Op-Ed
Note: Things are so crazy that the Bee has actually been fact-checked by over-earnest fact-checking sites. As if.
Looking for a place to feel inspired and challenged? Like to share a smile or a laugh? Interested in becoming more familiar with Canadian writers who have a Christian worldview? We are writers who live in different parts of Canada, see life from a variety of perspectives, and write in a number of genres. We share the goal of wanting to entertain and inspire you to be all you can be with God's help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I’m not a Scrooge. If you drive by my house you will see the Christmas swag on my front door and planters filled with decorations. I love...
-
By Linda Hall In the past few weeks, romance novels have taken a hit. Entire blogs have been devoted to the fact that Christian romance nove...
-
The desk in my motel room. Oops, I think I see Facebook on my screen! I have the sweetest hubby ever. Maybe he just wanted a bit of p...
-
Ted Decker talks about his early life on the mission field in Indonesia. Friend Louise shares about her childhood in British West In...
-
In the introduction to Psalms 365: Develop a Life of Worship and Prayer , which will be released later this month, I make this statement, ...
-
As this entry is published, it is twenty-five days until Good Friday. We are approaching the most important festival of the Church year. Som...
-
by Reverend Dr. Ed Hird Life is messy. Family is messy. Marriage is messy. Church is messy. How do we navigate through the complexitie...
-
In her book The Pregnant Virgin, Marion Woodman tells us that we should not be afraid of change. She says that we should look at the amaryll...
-
Credit: Pngtree.jpg They call him The King of Beasts. His rippling musculature and regal bearing attract the attention and admiration...
-
We’ve all encountered it. We’re engrossed in a well written secular novel and suddenly the protagonist is thrown into a situation so catast...
1 comment:
Although I couldn't follow many of the links in this post, I'm sure that those who put the time in will benefit. I'm grateful, however, for those elements and insights that I often glean from your posts and the links that I do check out. Thank you. ~~+~~
Post a Comment