Thursday, July 07, 2016

Ottawa Christian Writers' Fellowship Mingle event - Denyse O'Leary

The Ottawa Christian Writers' Fellowship had an excellent workshop with Perth-based middle school children's author Jenn Kelly June 18, 2016, at Ecclesiax Church, 2 Monk Street, Ottawa.  

If you live in the area and are interested in writing, we are a great resource for free or low-cost training. 

We are having an informal get-together on Wednesday, July 27, at 36 Scout Street in Nepean, Ottawa, 7:00-9:00 pm.  

If you'd like to write, come and see how we can help you. 

2 comments:

Peter Black said...

I'm glad to learn that there's a Christian Writers' Fellowship in our nation's capital, Denyse. I'm sure it will be a great place for learning. This evening I was at a local writer's group in my community, and while it isn't a Christian group per se, a number of us are Christian believers or those who hold to a Christian worldview.
Hmm. I suspect that your writers' meeting with Jenn Kelly will be a fun event as well as informative. :) ~~+~~

Jenny Burr said...

I am looking forward to the informal gathering with you Denyse and others.

Popular Posts