Looking for a place to feel inspired and challenged? Like to share a smile or a laugh? Interested in becoming more familiar with Canadian writers who have a Christian worldview? We are writers who live in different parts of Canada, see life from a variety of perspectives, and write in a number of genres. We share the goal of wanting to entertain and inspire you to be all you can be with God's help.
Friday, October 11, 2013
Yoga: More than Meets the Eyes? HIRD
Labels:
asanas,
body,
calisthenics,
Christianity,
exercise,
hatha yoga,
Hinduism,
mantra yoga,
martial arts,
mind,
yoga
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
by Linda Hall If you haven't seen the “Which Downton Abbey Character Are You?” quiz, you soon will. It’s all over Facebook. Being a...
-
What makes good reading? Recently in numerous magazines, on list serves, in meetings and in conversations the topic has come up for discussi...
-
Ted Dekker is a best-selling author known for his fast-paced, plot-twisting thrillers and fantasy novels. In every novel he works out his f...
-
(Peter and his sweetheart, May) Once in a while, a person comes along who reaches out in all directions to encou...
-
My Beloved and I finally broke free from the heavy, slow molasses that clung to and characterized our driving experience through much of ...
-
By Linda Hall In the past few weeks, romance novels have taken a hit. Entire blogs have been devoted to the fact that Christian romance nove...
-
Christian Wiman is on his way to becoming a major American poet. His first significant step, after the publication of his first poetry book ...
-
Anticipation is based on attitude. I can anticipate the worst case scenario. But if I do that I will fret and worry and all pa...
-
My most recent Christianity Today column is about the way we respond to the suffering of others and ourselves. It's one of those topic...
-
I’m not a Scrooge. If you drive by my house you will see the Christmas swag on my front door and planters filled with decorations. I love...
3 comments:
Thank you for this informative and instructional post, Ed. I followed the link and had a quick read of the rest of the article.
Illuminating! ~~+~~
Thanks so much for your words of encouragement, Peter. It is most appreciated.
Of all my posting on 'Canadian Christians who are Writers', this has had the most traffic with 289 people reading it. Thanks.
Post a Comment